The benefits of a company retention strategy are huge. The cost of recruitment and training can be detrimental to your profit and productivity... That's why it's important to get recruitment right the first time!
ON-Q Human Resources can help you find the right candidates, and, more importantly- retain those staff! Our ongoing support and integration for our job seekers mean they are happier, take less sick days and prepared for the job they are about to commence.
If you would like to discuss your staffing needs so we can tailor the FREE service just for you give us a call!
In the mean time here are our top 5 tips for good staff retention:
- Be Flexible. In our ever changing world people's lives are changing- offering the flexibility to accommodate these changes is essential in helping your staff to feel as though they can manage their responsibilities both in and out of work!
- Listen. Your staff should be experts in their field, listening to their opinions and feedback will help them to feel integral to the success of your business. Plus they may provide valuable insights that could be missed from the top.
- Be Competitive. Makes sure you stay abreast of award rates and perks other operators in your industry are offering, you don’t want to lose your superstar employee to a competitor based on a couple of dollars!
- Promote team building. A strong team is built on trust and respect. People who integrate and feel part of a group are less likely to lose motivation or disengage. Encourage a culture of fun team spirit and you will notice an increase in productivity- not the other way around.
- Offer Training. Career pathways and long term projection are great motivational tools. If your staff can see a future for themselves within your company they will be more inclined to stick it out through tough times!
Need good staff right now? Contact us.